Thursday, November 5, 2009

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The all elusive TA finally appeared!!!! Way overdue, but in a few weeks I won't care a bit!
Sorry it's been so long since I posted last... but waiting for this Travel Approval was very stressful and depressing (because it was taking so long)... and I just didn't have it in me to write how I was feeling in any great detail.

Now we're waiting to hear when our CA will be... If we can get a CA the first week of December, we'll leave on the 18th or 19th of this month. If not, then we'll be leaving on the 2nd or 3rd of December. We should find out the final verdict by Monday.

Now I'm off to clean, pack, and do all the things I should have done 2 weeks ago, hee hee!

1 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Great news!!!! We are so happy for you!!! Hopefully we will be traveling about 4 weeks after you!!!